Friday, May 21, 2010

Uh oops.

Welp. Pretty much dropped the ball on that one didn't I kids.

MANY apologies for totally being mia the past month or so. I have pretty much been living the dream of late and am totally settled into my new life. Took me about 5 months to get there but, hey! Better late then never! Aaaaand just in time for summer!!!!!

So lately, work has been going well. I make mistakes, but I'm just trying to gain confidence and learn from them. I'm going to a european festival up here on saturday afternoon with the bosses and their fams and some other work friends. HOLLA biergarten!!! Actually saturday is going to be a jam packed day for me...... lots of friends coming into town from totally different groups (besty, little 5ers...etc) and about 20 places to be. Clearly I'm loving the chaos. SHOCKING.

Btw, anyone heard the new justin bieber song? SO OBSESSED. Bieber fevahhh!

Anyway, graduation happened. I finished college........


.........God that's depressing.


Had a wonderful day with my whole family, except tappy couldn't be there. We had the regular ceremony at assembly..... Quincy jones the commencement speaker.... Had no idea what he was saying 1/3 of the time, but I'm sure it was life changing so I just decided to feel inspired anyway. Then we had the luncheon for my individual school. Big ups to HPER!!!! It was standard. Minus the fact that about halfway through laura and steve were playing hangman, mom and dad were both texting and surfing the web on their respective smart phones, abbie was playing with dads nikon, and I felt like I was going to throw up bc I went out the night before to celebrate..... Nice job team.

Anyway walked away with some pretty sweet grad gifts. Thank u abbie for my first robins egg blue box.....I think my yells were heard for miles. Thank u mom and dad for g thrapp.... Jewlery is the way to my heart. And thank u laura and steve for my own sink the biz set. ...... Beer and a game. Two of the meyers fav things.

Also want to make it known, the graduation cards selection were top notch this year.

Anyway, the same day we gave mom and dad their big 60 present. Now I haven't been able to blog about this due to my required vow of silence. But.

WERE GOIN BACK TO CALI, CALI

Hot damn! That's right, meyers are taking on san fran and napa valley over memorial day weekend! Wineries, ocean, JW MARRIOTT (thanks to moi.....thank u employers), sea lions, gay pride, cheese, redwoods.....etc. Excitement couldn't begin to describe what were all feeling! Sad side note, brother steve will not be joining us :( but that does mean more of a reason for PRESENTS!!!! Yayayaya vacation presents!!!!! So never fear stevey. We are really good at those.

Anyway, so the whole process of us giving the rents the present was ridic in itself. We had them go on a scavenger hunt and find pictures of things that described san fran and napa (like some of the items listed above) and then they had to put it together and figure it out. DEAR MOTHER OF GOD. Little did we know it would be literally the trail of tears for them to figure it out. Legit like an hour.....and tappy about blew it 5 times. I mean between the two of them they have 4 degrees. You would imagine they'd be somewhat quick. It was ridiculous. However in the end totally worth it!!!!!!! Anyway, vaca/breakybreak... Next week. Get pumped for pics.

Well I think that covers the big moments. Other than that, went to my first cubs game with anthony. Wrigley field is the place of dreams.

I am obsessed with my little nugget group of friends here in the bender and never want to leave!!!! So excited for summer at the lakeski!

Also I have my first bridal shower on sunday, bc apparently we are getting to that age. Fml. I'm buying a frying pan tomorrow for them. Mazel.

Okay my little dew drops! I gotta pull my life together! Natasha is coming tonight, the first of many on the party train rollin in. Cannot waiiiiit!!!!

I promise I will be better. I know u all have been in a severe state of depression, and I feel rather guilty considering I'm the light of everyones life.

Xoxo - bill
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment